We will create your website with up to 20 pages. Content will be created and provided by you. Content can range from text, pictures, galleries, PDF/PPT/DOC downloadable files, embedded video, forms, and any element supported by our platform. All of our websites include dynamic menus as well as sitemaps to control site navigation.
Custom Modules: We will create the following custom modules as part of your website:
• Forms: contact us, customer feedback, and franchise opportunity; all form data will automatically be collected in our database.
• Blog/News: you will be able to post new content and articles; your blog will include an RSS feed, categories, and an archive; comments are optional; your blog will be integrated directly into your website; your blog supports categories, tags, and RSS; we will implement Facebook comments for additional shareability of blog content.
• Locations: we will create a dynamic content database that will serve as location “landing pages”; each location will have the following assets: name, short description, full description (HTML-enabled), primary image, supporting images (up to 10), address with Google Map embed, directions, hours, services (up to 10 checkbox fields), phone number, email contact; we will create a “reviews” app that will add the ability for web visitors to rate their experience at a specific location – this information will be pushed to Google Reviews for higher local search placement.
- Fully functional website
- Google Analytics install
- Google Webmaster tools setup
Mobile Web Design
Visitors browsing your site from other device types account for up to 20% of your website traffic. We will create a separate mobile and tablet design of your site that will make browsing from these platforms an enjoyable experience. We will accomplish this by making your site “responsive” to various browser sizes.
Mobile websites have a unique job to perform. They need to deliver information to a prospective client, but in a slightly different manner than your standard website. The reason being, a mobile user will interact with your site differently on a mobile device versus a traditional browser. To have the largest impact, it is important to understand what your options are regarding a mobile site. Your website can either be responsive or a completely separate HTML website.
- 1 mobile concept
- 2 rounds of revisions
- 1 tablet concept
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Device testing – iPhone, iPad, Android, & Blackberry
Mobile Optimized Website Benefits:
Improved User Experience: If the user can’t easily browse and read the content on your website from their mobile device, they will leave uninspired. 60% of mobile users that encounter problems while browsing websites lead them to abandon the page.
Increased Average Time on Site: If a visitor is able to easily navigate your pages and the content is written mobile friendly, you increase the chance of converting visitors into customers.
Faster Webpage Load Speed: A website that isn’t mobile optimized will render very slowly on your mobile device or in worse case scenarios, it may not load at all. A mobile- ready website will load quickly because the code is structured in a way that is compatible with mobile devices.
Improved Mobile SEO: According to Google, it is recommended webmasters build their sites as responsive or a separate HTML website to serve to mobile users. This increases the likelihood that your site will rank well among Google mobile search.
Included in this initial project will be three (3) one hour system training covering the following topics:
- Basic website management & blog
- Custom Modules & Plugins
- Email Marketing
Screencast training can be delivered to support specific processes included in your website project. Documentation will be provided for certain back end processes.
We know you like to take the reigns with your business. Even if you’re not familiar with the technologies that we are able to provide to you, we have a proven method to explain these items to help you better service your clients directly. Don’t be afraid to ask – it’s never too late to learn!