Conversion Rate Optimization
Your website needs to convert traffic into qualified leads. We will help develop and refine your sales letter and site layout into several deliverables that will be used to convert traffic into leads.
We work with your existing sales and marketing personnel to develop programs and campaigns that increase corporate and product awareness. The goal is to build reputation, reliability and trust in your business value offering in the minds of your target audience.
Content Strategy & Marketing – “defined as being the creation and distribution of media (e.g. articles, images, infographics, videos, white papers, podcasts, etc.) with the aim of attracting your target audience with information that they regard as being helpful in making a purchasing decision.”
We help you define content strategy, select appropriate channels and formats, and create and distribute the content. We also deploy tools to measure the effectiveness of your content marketing to help optimize efforts and maximize Return-On-Investment.
- Sales letter development
- Homepage, Services, Products, About, & Contact Us
- Content download opt-in’s
- Customer opt-in
- Vendor opt-in
- Auto-responder series
- Customer focused 6 part email series
- Vendor focused 6 part email series
There is always room for improvement. No matter how well-designed your site is and no matter how many visitors you’re converting into users, it’s likely you could make the conversion process easier and more painless for them–leading to better results for you.
- Paid advertising is only getting more costly and competitive. Spending more on it is not the answer, especially if there are hiccups in your conversion funnel that need to be addressed. CRO works with what you have to help you to identify and deal with those problems.
- Optimization is about getting more of the right kind of customers. It’s not just converting anyone. You are looking for people who will love your product and help your marketing efforts by telling everyone they know how great you are.
- CRO capitalizes on traffic you already have. This means you aren’t spending more money getting visitors to your site, just doing a better job of converting them once they get there. Optimization increases the return on your current investments, and converting a higher percentage of your current visitors is much more cost-effective than attracting new ones.
- CRO helps maximize profit, and not only that, but your profit is intimately tied to your conversion rate. Because you aren’t paying more to acquire these conversions, that profit goes straight to your bottom line.
- It gives you more money to spend on additional acquisition. More profit means extra money to spend on acquiring new users (plus, you already know where to spend it because you know which funnels are bringing in the rockstar users).
- CRO circumvents the limited attention span of the average visitor… By giving them what they’re looking for sooner (before they have a chance to find it somewhere else).
We’ll create one (1) branded newsletter template and set up three (3) email marketing lists that will have an easy signup via the website for news and special offers. At the point of every purchase or inquiry the customer will be prompted to add themselves to this marketing list.
- 1 Custom email marketing template
Email marketing presents more opportunities for your business and drives a better return on investment. With email marketing, your business can create deeper relationships with a wider audience at a fraction of the cost of traditional media. With each email sent, consumers are exposed to your business and your brand. In today’s ever-changing digital world, email marketing tends to take a backseat. However, if you haven’t considered email marketing for your business already, now is the time.
Email marketing is a targeted, shareable, credible, measurable, and cost-effective tool overlooked by many. With a strategic approach, proper guidance and a strong message, your business is sure to benefit from email marketing.